Click on thumbnail for a larger image.
AIMS 2013 offers courses for solo singers.
- Young professionals on the threshold of a career, students at music colleges, amateurs of ‘semi-pro’ standard will all find suitable tutors and classes to assist them in their vocal development.
- Solo singers of all ages, with a little less experience but a desire to sing really well (who regard themselves as a good ‘Grade’ standard) will have a full week of suitable classes. They will also benefit from taking part in the Opera scenes, Parlour Music, Early Music, Ensembles, Cabaret Class and the Music Theatre Class, as well as working on solo Art-Songs, solo Opera arias and Oratorio arias.
- Solo roles in the end-of-week Oratorio performances, the ‘named’ roles in the staged Opera scenes, solo lines in Vocal Ensembles, the Merrie England scene, Jephte and the semi-staged Opera extracts, will be cast from those attending an Audition on Sunday April 14th at Burgess Hill School for Girls (address: Keymer Rd, Burgess Hill, RH15 0EG) or who are very well-known to the Organisers.
- 16 advanced singers (music college standard, graduate or postgraduate) will be selected at other auditions on August 20th to sing in the ‘Celebrity’ Masterclasses.
For information on these courses, how to book AIMS 2013 please see below.
- Solo Classes for information on the various classes for solo singers.